Monday, December 6, 2010

Question answered…

Hey all.  I have been sick as a dog for the last few days with a flu that has been going around.  Eileen had it before me so I have be following in her footsteps.  No fun for either of us.  And I got a flu shot!  What’s up with that?

Anyway, I wanted to provide the answer to my last post:

The composer of “Don’t Fence Me In” was Cole Porter.  Of course my good friend The Stallion nailed it, which only makes sense because he is the most erudite of all my friends.

3 comments:

Lally said...

What am I, chopped liver? You sure those guys didn't look it up first? On the other hand, I have brain surgery as an excuse...

AlamedaTom said...

Lal, I would never say you were chopped liver. But then again, you did guess Johnny Mercer (and possibly Irving Berlin), not Cole Porter.

~ T.

Lally said...

Well, um, uh, okay okay I did. Give us another one.