Thursday, March 22, 2012

Birth of the Cool–A new look

As you can see, I have adopted a new template for the blog.  The main reason for the change is that the old template consistently cut off the right side of videos that I have posted.  And besides, the old template was getting a bit outdated, having been in use since I started my blog.  I am going to be making further tweaks, but I just wanted to get the new template in place.  I hope you like it.  If not, I hope you will come to accept it.

~ Tom

1 comment:

Lally said...

I have to admit, I don't like it as much style-wise. But it does make the videos bigger and the posts more distinct etc. By the way, what I do with my still old style blog for youtube vids is just change the top number in the embed settings to 375 and then it doesn't cut off the right side. i thought you were the one who hipped me to that when I was having the same trouble, but must have been someone else. probably my son Miles.