Saturday, February 28, 2009

I've struck Internet gold!

The Internet is a total gas. Just when you think you have found a lot of cool stuff, something stunning comes across your path. For all fans of live performances by major artists Wolfgang's Concert Vault is a true Mecca. How could I have not known about this until now?

I have not had a chance to even scratch the surface but I did check out the Hendrix Winterland early show form October 10, 1968. Awesome. I saw Hendrix twice at the Filmore, the last time on a bill with Janis Joplin if you can believe that.

The complete list of artists and performances available in the Vault will blow your mind! You will have to sign up with your email and a password, but it is a small price to pay.

Again, how the #$%)*!@## did I miss this truly magic site.

Enjoy, big time.

~ Tom

No comments: