Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Scorpion and Frog Redux

I hate to say "I told you so," but remember my post of November 8 concerning the Scorpion and the Frog fable? I am really developing an intense dislike for the Republican law-makers. The hypocrisy of these people is beyond belief. I guess that we, and the President, are going to have to come to the sad yet undeniable conclusion that "it's their nature." They simply are not going to put the interest of the country ahead of their petty, greedy, and immoral goals.

Obama needs to use his bully pulpit to call these scorpions out and show the country exactly who and what they are. Man, you could fry an egg on my head right now!

~ Tom

1 comment:

Lally said...

Totally agree. But it's partly Obama's press people to blame for not doing a better job of making it simple for the media to follow their boss's day by day accomplishment and allowing the rightwingRepubnuts to influence the news cycle.