Sunday, January 13, 2008

Getting nervous

Remember my prediction a few posts ago that we will bring some sort of military action against Iran within 30 days, and that I hoped I was wrong? Well this blurb from today's Associated Press is not making me rest easy in that regard:
In Abu Dhabi on Sunday, President Bush said Iran "defies the United Nations and destabilizes the region by refusing to be open and transparent about its nuclear programs and ambitions." Calling the country the "world's leading state sponsor of terror," he urged Arab nations to join with the U.S. to confront the danger "before it's too late."
Well I urge you all to "confront the danger" of this idiot and his cronies "before it's too late." Call, email or write your senators and congressman and tell them you won't stand for another resolution like they served up for Iraq.

~ tom

No comments: