Monday, March 8, 2010

We’re at Tahoe/Donner

Sorry I have not posted for a while.  We are on our week-long break and I had to finish a lot of work before we took off last Thursday evening.  We’ll be up here at our Tahoe/Donner place until Sunday afternoon when we head back to Alameda. 

We’ve skied Squaw Valley the last four days.  Sunday was fantastic, with bluebird skies, no wind, and great snow.  Today?  Not so good.  Heavy, cold winds, bad visibility and the like.  We knocked off early. 

It is about 5:00 pm and snow is coming down pretty good. Here is a shot from out bedroom window that I just now took!

DSC01688 

Oh, and let’s hear it for “The Hurt Locker!”

~  Tom

2 comments:

JIm said...

Anonymous, I heard The Mortgage Guy.com has something in the 3.5 to 4 for 10 years. He advertizes on Hugh Hewitt.

Tom, Is that Sierra cement or champaign powder from your window?

AlamedaTom said...

Jim:
It was, and continues to be, primo powder. I just got a new pair of skis, (K2 Backlash), which just love the powder. Big fun.

BTW, do you know any way to keep people from anonymously posting commercial messages to my blog? It's getting to be a pain.