Friday, March 19, 2010

Jon Stewart does (in) Glenn Beck

I record the Daily Show every evening on my DVR and watch it the next day.  Today’s watching of last night’s show was truly epic, and simply hilarious.  Jon spent the entire first half of the show doing a truly amazing impersonation of Glenn Beck’s insane ranting.  I was laughing so hard tears were coming to my eyes.  I’ve since watched it again here, and laughed just as hard.  Lawrence O’Donnell, subbing for Keith Olbermann, showed a large segment of it on tonight’s Countdown show. 

The thing has spread like wildfire all over the Internet, and rightfully so.  People do not realize how talented Stewart really is.

Dig it…

p.s.  Because of spamming on my comments I have added the “word confirmation” thingamajig that you must type in to leave the comment.  I hope it works.

1 comment:

JIm said...

Beck can certainly be inane but he gets his facts right. His interpetation of those facts are fair game. His and Rush's audience ratings vs all of MSNBC is indicative of the popularity of Liberalism and Conservatism in America.