Friday, February 28, 2014

New Pentatonix release




I'm soooooooooooooooooooo happy!  Just got notice of the new Pentatonix video.  I have only listened to it once but that was enough to send me running to my blog for a posting.  I'm sure it will get even better as I listen to it more and more.  And, I still have a hopeless crush on Kirstie Maldonado.  You gotta check it out right here.

Upon further listening....

I just watched/listened to the video 4 more times.  This is Pentatonix at their best. Not only are they fabulous singers, but their arrangements are stellar.  Kirstie is in top form and this time we get to hear Avi Kaplan take a little solo, which blows me away because it shows his range.  Also very cool is getting to hear Kevin Olusola play his cello (beautifully) and provide a rare vocal to end the song.  Wow.  Sorry I'm such a fanboy but I just love this group.

1 comment:

Lally said...

day-um these kids can sing (and play cello)