Monday, April 29, 2013

A salute to Justin Sandercoe

“Birth of the Cool” is dedicated to turning you on to cool things.  To that end, I’m introducing you all to Justin Sandercoe, who is a wonderful, cool person if ever there was one.  I ran across him when I was looking for a guitar lesson on how to play a certain song.  I just love his Tasmanian accent and the joy he brings to his work.  You can read all about him here, but what you really  should do is check out one of his guitar lessons, which I think you will enjoy even if you are not a guitar player.  There are many, many lessons and songs on his website, but here is one that I am working on these days.  The section on strumming is a great example of what a terrific teacher he is.  I just get a smile on my face every time I tune in to Justin’s world.  As I said, he is a cool dude.

No comments: