Monday, May 21, 2012

Voter suppression–My advice is heeded

You may recall that I am very worried about pro-Obama voters being denied their right to vote by means of draconian laws passed by Republican state legislatures.  In my latest rant on the subject I proposed a course of action that I feel is essential to combatting the effect of these laws.  Imagine my surprise, followed by a bit of smug back-patting, when I came across this article in WAPO.  I say to those involved, “keep up the good and righteous work.”

2 comments:

JIm said...

There were 53000 dead people discovered on Florida voter rolls. How should election commissions discover how dead people are not voting? Most reasonable people of both parties plus independents believe eligibility should be demanded.

JIm said...

There were 53000 dead people discovered on Florida voter rolls. How should election commissions discover how dead people are not voting? Most reasonable people of both parties plus independents believe eligibility should be demanded.