Monday, October 13, 2014

Discovered sweet movie site

Hey check out this very cool web site.  I'm just getting into it, but I can already see that I'm going to spend some time there in the future.

For instance, for Netflix subscribers, by all means check out 18 Best Movies on Netflix You Haven't Seen.  I am surprised that I have not seen more of them, but now I have a nice list of movies to watch at my leisure.  My track record on these movies?

18.  Nowhere Boy - Nope
17.  Tell No One  - Sorry
16.  Francis Ha - No
15.  Broken - Another no
14.  Ice Storm - At last, one I've seen and liked a lot
13.  I Saw the Devil - No, but I actually have it waiting on my Netflix list
12.  Samsara - I'm guessing most, like me, have not seen it, but sounds cool.
11.  Mr. Nobody -  I'm a nobody on this one.
10.  Boy - Geez, where have I been?
09.  Get the Gringo -  Missed this one too.
08.  Gattaca -  Hooray.  One of my favorites.
07.  Headhunters - Striking out again
06.  Exit Through the Gift Shop - Yes, yes, yes.
05.  Detachment - Alas, no
04.  The Station Agent - Two huge thumbs up.  Dinklage is awesome
03.  Dear Zachary - Negatron
02.  Senna - Loved it
01.  Short Term 12 -  No, but the list-maker says one of best in last 20 years.

I'm kinda hanging my head in shame, but I'll try to find time to watch these flicks.


1 comment:

L. Weiler said...

Like you, I've only seen 5 of these; so much "work" to be done!