Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Vacation begins tomorrow

Tomorrow (Wednesday) we are taking off for a well-deserved vacation.  We will wend our way north with stops at Mt. Shasta and Eugene, to arrive on Friday for a big family reunion at my aunt's place in Longview, Washington.  We will hang out there with my brother and sister and children and grandchildren and hoards of cousins through Sunday.  Off on Monday morning to a large house near Mt. Rainier that I rented for four nights.  My daughter and the grand-kids will join us along with my sister and brother-in-law.  The place is awesome, with the White River running past the back yard.  Check out this little video, which will show you how cool it is.  

I'm planning on taking tons of photos, which I will share with you when we get home.  I am not taking my laptop so I'm not sure whether I will blog during the trip.  I have downloaded the Blogger app for my smartphone so I'm hoping to be able to blog that way.  We'll see.

Ciao for now,

~ Tom

No comments: