Monday, December 11, 2006

Cool, very esoteric tee shirts

Oh, I just have to hip you all to a great tee shirt site. The deal here is that artists submit designs and the people using the site vote on the designs. The top vote-getters are then commercially produced and sold in limited runs. I have bought about 5 or 6 for myself and a couple as gifts. One of my favorites is a guy in a chicken suit holding the chicken head of the suit on his arm. But the hook is that the being inside the chicken suit is a chicken! In other words, where a human head should be sticking out of the suit, it's a chicken. Never ceases to crack me up, and I get lots of positive feedback from people when I wear it.

They have new releases every couple of weeks so you're sure to find something that strikes your fancy eventually. And, sometimes they will do a second run on really popular designs.

~~ Tom

No comments: