Monday, September 10, 2012

Pulling coats to Martin Bashir

A while ago I was waiting for a Comcast tech to show up to fix our cable because there were about five or six channels that weren’t coming in.  In anticipation of his arrival I was flipping through all the channels to confirm that the offenders were still not working and to make sure no new ones had cropped up.  It was about 1:00 pm, a time I don’t generally watch TV.  In the process I came to MSNBC and hit upon this guy with an English accent who was laying down some devastating Romney/Ryan criticism, but who was also erudite and funny all the while.  So I stopped flipping and watched the rest of his show.  His name:  Martin Bashir.  I watched the rest of that program and now am an avid viewer when I have a chance to watch at 1:00 in the afternoon. 

If you haven’t seen or heard this guy you really should check him out.  He is also a great interviewer and really doesn't let the right-wing tools get away with falsehoods or even spinning.   I know that he has been controversial in the past, particularly concerning a 2003 documentary based on a series of interviews he did with Michael Jackson, but that doesn't stop me from digging what he is doing now on his MSNBC daily show.

Here is one of his takes on Paul Ryan that I actually saw on his show.  Love it.

Give him a try…

2 comments:

JIm said...

Bashir is not hard to analyise. He supports big govt. Marxism and Obamonmics with an English accent.

Moncler said...

モンクレール ダウンは過去、人の目で残したイメージを解消していきました。最近はモンクレールはThom Browneと合作して、高級な男らしいラインMoncler Gamme Bleuvを作成してくれました。2009年の冬で、公開して、また、大成功をもたらしてくれました。この男性シリーズはモンクレールのデザイナーとAlessandra Facchinetti、Giambattista Valli が併せて、女向けのシリーズMoncler Gamme Rouが出来たあとで、はじめに、男のシリーズを公開してくれました。ですから、今回Moncler Gamme Rouge 2012-2013秋冬の最新作はあたらに、公開してくれました。その人気さはMoncler Mayaと差が一つもありません。