Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fallows article

I just got back from taking Spenser to the dog park and running a few errands.  While I was in my car, I heard portions of Michael Krasny of our local NPR station interviewing James Fallows regarding Fallows’ article on Obama, which appears in the March issue of The Atlantic.  The parts of the interview I was able to hear (I was in and out of the car), were fascinating.  I have always considered Fallows one of our great living journalists. 

Now that I am home, I have found the article.  I am going to make time to read the whole thing despite its length -- Fallows mentioned that his article was quite long.  I’m pulling your coats to it so that you have the choice of checking it out or not…

1 comment:

Lally said...

thanx brother, I'll definitely check it out