Thursday, September 10, 2009

Told ya so…

The President’s speech last night was even more satisfying  than I predicted. 

Please refer to my blog entry of  August 20. 

I want you all to think seriously about what would have happened had the President had made a similar speech in late July or early August.  (When a lot of supporters were getting their undies in a bunch over his supposed wuzzing out).  It would have given the other side all of August and up until now to bang away on him.  The result would have been crippling, if not disastrous. 

I trusted him, being confident enough to write the above-referenced post, even knowing that I could later look like a fool if the President did not “come through” on his own schedule. 

Well, he did come through, exceeding my expectations.  (More on that in a coming post.)  The man’s timing is impeccable.  Let me just include again the poster that we should all keep on our walls …

1 comment:

Lally said...

Yes you did brother. I'm testifying to that.