Thursday, March 24, 2016

So long little troll

Some time ago my blog got infected with a troll.  He came from a friend's blog, the friend finally having to moderate everyone's comments to spare readers having to read the troll's political screeds and nasty invective.  Losing the forum of my friend's blog, the troll began the identical commenting on my blog. I let it go for a while, but when he started attacking my other readers he crossed the line. I tried deleting his comments, but that only spawned more combative comments.  Clearly he is prepared to keep commenting on my deletions ad infinitum. You all should not have to endure it. So I have set this blog so that I will review all comments before allowing them to be published on my blog. This will not affect all of you; if you comment, I will publish it (unless you are another troll!)  Freedom of expression does not allow someone to crap on my living room rug.

1 comment:

Lally said...

so sorry he migrated to your blog but happy to hear you've blocked him...too tedious to have to put up with for any of us...