Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Taking off tomorrow

I've been busy getting ready for a 12-day vacation, which starts tomorrow.  We have rented a house right on the beach at Lake Cavanaugh in Washington. My daughter and her family will be sharing the experience.  Lots of fun for the grand kids and a welcome 7 days of lolling around and doing nothing in particular.  (It takes us 3 days of driving to get up there.)

I'm not taking my laptop so this blog will be silent until on or after the 16th.  Check back then for lots of pictures!!

In case you are interested, you can read about the rental house right here.   Scroll up to the top to begin.

1 comment:

Jesse Wilson said...

Hey Dad, have a great trip! I came across this cool list of movie shots you might like. Enjoy!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/danieldalton/there-will-be-scrolling#.uw352Nd1G