Friday, December 19, 2014

Key and Peele

Entertainment Weekly and lots of other publications have been touting the comedy team of Key and Peele, who have a program on Comedy Central.  I am just now going back and watching from season one forward.  Their show is a half an hour so it's perfect for times when you can't commit to something longer, or you just want something to watch before you hit the sack.  One of the guys, Jordan Peele, does a fabulous impression of President Obama.  In the episode I just finished watching, he does an Obama bit without his partner Keegan Key.  I swear it had me laffin' my ass off.  It is frickin' High-Larry-Us.  Check it out right here and see if you agree.  Oh, and start checking out their show.  These cats do outstanding work.

1 comment:

Lally said...

been digging them for a while...one of my favorites is the two cats talking "white" on their cell phones and then when encountering each other talking street tough to impress then going back to etc. hysterical