Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Vacation!

We are leaving on Friday morning for a welcome vacation.  We will be heading up to Seattle to see my daughter and the grandkids.  Along the way we will spend a couple of nights in Longview, Washington to visit my Aunt Norma.  Then, on the way back home from Seattle, we will spend three nights at a cottage we rented in Florence, Oregon, which is literally right on the beach!

I’m taking my laptop and will blog along the way, with pictures.  Stand by….

~ Tom

1 comment:

JIm said...


July 10, 2013 at 10:13:00 PM EDT

Blogger JIm said...
I agree with you Tom, but I am hopeful that Obamanomics and Obamacare can be rolled back, resulting in the unleashing of the economic animal spirits, which will benefit all Americans.

July 11, 2013 at 11:51:00 AM EDT
Delete