Monday, April 28, 2014

Lisa Fischer is truly amazing

Back in August of last year, my friend Michael Lally posted on his blog recommending that we all check out "20 Feet From Stardom."  I finally got around to renting the blu-ray from Netflix and watched it on Saturday.  Michael was right:  It is too good to be true.  I loved it all, but shining through for me was Lisa Fischer.  I was captivated by her singing, but was equally knocked out by her interview segments  She seemed so real and likable -- someone you'd love to spend a day with.

Well, today I went on a Lisa Fischer quest and found something truly amazing.  Check out this tribute to Lisa Fischer.  I think I like it almost as much as 20 Feet.  If you loved 20 Feet, I can guarantee that you will be blown away by this production.  Be sure to give yourself 37 minutes to watch it.  I'm sure you'll be thanking me for pulling your coat to which I say, "you're very welcome."

Love ya, Lisa.