Thursday, August 9, 2012

I’m still here…

Wow, I just realized that I had not posted anything since July 30th.  I’ve been really busy and time has slipped away.  I don’t have a lot to say right now, but I did enjoy the latest Romney campaign gaffe where one of his senior spokespersons said that if the person depicted in the Obama ad who lost his health insurance and then his wife had lived in Massachusetts he would have had insurance under “governor Romney’s plan.”  Needless to say the entire right wing went apoplectic.  Ann Coulter was demanding that the spokesperson be fired immediately and Rush said it was a huge gaffe that helped Obama, etc.

Of course Romney can’t take credit for or tout his Mass. plan now that he is a creature of the far right wing. 

More later….

1 comment:

JIm said...

Obamacare is the only plan out there that takes 700 billion from Medicare. Republicans should make an ad showing Obama pushing granny off the cliff.