Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Kicking and screaming! Contemplating the unthinkable.

You are hearing it here first.  I am probably going to join Facebook today.  I have resisted for a long time, but it has gotten to the point where so many of the people, pundits, writers, and entities that I truly dig are putting everything up on Facebook, I am going to have to join.  Couple that with a lot of my family and close friends bugging me to join and it seems like the time has come. 

Facebook will never supplant this blog.  In fact, I may be able to get more people to read it by putting links to it on the Facebook page. 

For those of you who are already on Facebook, look for me there in a day or so.

~ Tom

1 comment:

Lally said...

Hey man, maybe you can help me out with it once you're on. I joined a while ago because so many people were bugging me to, but I find it confusing and frustrating and impossible to have any control over. I look forward to seeing what your experience might be.