Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Thinking of dead friends...

I was surfing around and found this wonderful, wonderful piece of music. I had never heard it before. I listened and watched it three times in a row, thinking of fallen friends who would have loved it, and getting pretty choked up in the process: Lee Lally, Sue Mahannah, Bill Mahannah, Ralph Dickey, Brian Sax, Linda Akulian, and Virginia Broder.

There are other friends who have passed who would have appreciated the song, but not loved it. The key here is that I am pretty positive that the folks I listed above would have played it three times in a row, just as I did. If you want to leave a comment listing your fallen friends who would have loved it, I would be honored.

T.

1 comment:

Lally said...

I can see why you thought of Lee man. Thanks for hipping me to this. Lal