Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Another cool free tool -- Line Break Remover

I don't know about all of you, but I am constantly using portions of emails that I receive to insert in other documents. When I cut and past them into a word processor, or add/delete text to the original message itself, the cursed line breaks from the original email are still embedded, which results in ragged lines of varying length. (Sound familiar?) This means that I have to manually find and delete each of the line breaks to get my word processor to format properly.

The other night I was editing a long email that I had received to send it to someone else, and of course by the time I got done, I had lines that were miles long or only a couple of words long. Faced with the prospect of yet again having to do the line-by-line delete, I said "there's gotta be some kind of tool that will do this in one key stroke." Well, I found it! Text Fixer - Remove Line Breaks. This little tool is a joy. I've used it a few times now and it's a god-send.

Check it out. Your welcome.

~ Tom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How r u? your website is cute
Check out at that funny emo video:
http://tinyurl.com/7x2s6l